Making safety compliance a little easier!
Welcome to Great Plains Safety & Health Organization, where safety comes first!
The purpose of the Great Plains Safety & Health Organization is to promote safety, health and environmental responsibility by providing affordable professional education, support and advice to businesses, organizations, and individuals. The Great Plains Safety & Health Organization will assist members and nonmembers to comply with or exceed OSHA, community and internal company safety and health requirements.
Membership in the Great Plains Safety & Health Organization is open to businesses, groups and organizations in the great plains. Benefits to membership include:
- A free safety and health walkthrough audit of your business
- Customized Training on Demand
- Access to training videos through the Organization's library
- A team of safety consultants with 20 years experience in your area
- Access to a local network of safety and health personnel willing to share ideas
And don't forget, your membership dues are TAX DEDUCTIBLE because we are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency returning all our proceeds to the region through injury prevention education!